Vectra 3D (Dinotefuran / Pyriproxyfen / Permethrin)
Fast-acting, 6-way protection against fleas, ticks, mosquitoes, lice, mites and sand flies
No matter where you live, parasites may infect your dog. It only takes one bite. That's why it's important to use a fast-acting vectoricide like Vectra 3D. It kills and repels vectors. Because it kills through contact, parasites don't even have to bite to die.
- Repels and kills adult fleas, ticks, mosquitoes, lice, mites and sand flies.
- Repellent action helps reduce the risk of vectors spreading disease to your dog
- Quick onset of activity killing adult fleas in 2 hours
- Prevents the development of all immature flea stages: eggs, larvae and pupae
- Kills 3 species of mosquitoes
- Repels and kills 4 species of ticks that may cause Lyme disease, Rocky Mountain spotted fever, babesiosis, ehrlichiosis, bartonellosis, hepatozoonosis and anaplasmosis
- Convenient topical treatment with patented applicator that allows application down to skin
- Protects for 1 full month
- Quick drying, non-greasy and water resistant
- Remains effective after bathing and swimming.
- Protection for puppies as young as 7 weeks of age
Manufactured by: Ceva Animal Health
How to Apply:
1.USE ONLY ON DOGS. DO NOT USE ON CATS OR OTHER ANIMALS.
2. Remove applicator from package.
3. The dog should be standing or in a comfortable position for easy application.
4. Holding the applicator tube upright, place thumb and index finger around the applicator tip under the large disk. With other hand, grasp the stem of applicator tip above smaller disk. Press down firmly on small disk until both disks meet, piercing the seal.
5. Using the tip of the applicator, part the hair down to the level of the skin and slowly apply the product. Avoid superficial application to the animal's hair.
For dogs weighing 2.5 to 20 lbs: apply the product to one spot, onto the skin, squeezing the applicator tube until empty.
For dogs weighing 21 to 55 lbs OR for dogs weighing 56 to 95 lbs: apply the product evenly to three spots along the dog's back, beginning between the shoulder blades and continuing in order squeezing the applicator tube until empty.
For dogs weighing over 95 lbs: apply the product evenly to four spots on the dog's back, beginning between the shoulder blades and continuing order, squeezing the applicator tube until empty.
6. Do not contaminate water, food or feed by storage and disposal. Store in a cool, dry place and protect from freezing.
7. Repeat every month, or as recommended by your veterinarian. Do not apply in less than 30 days.
8. For treatment, control and prevention of fleas, flea eggs, flea larvae, flea pupae, ticks, mosquitoes, lice, sand flies and mites, year-round treatment is recommended.
DO NOT USE ON CATS - For external use on dogs only. USE ONLY ON DOGS OR PUPPIES OVER 7 WEEKS OLD - KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
DO NOT get in eyes or on clothing. Avoid contact with skin. Remove and wash contaminated clothing before reuse. DO NOT swallow. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum or using tobacco products.
Do not use this product on debilitated, aged, medicated, pregnant or nursing animals, or animals known to be sensitive to pesticide products without first consulting a veterinarian.
Sensitivity, such as slight transitory redness of the skin at the site of application, may occur after using ANY pesticide product for pets. If signs of sensitivity occur, bathe your pet with mild soap or shampoo and rinse with large amounts of water. If signs of individual animal sensitivity occur and persist, contact your veterinarian.
OTHER INGREDIENTS 58.53%
*All prices are subject to change without notice and prior to shipping.